Monarch Dental - Lies & Fraud!
I went to Monarch Dental which is at the FM114 and Murphy road intersection.I had the same problem as Mary.
S. When I called to set up an appointment, they knew I had only a Basic Dental plan, and that would cover only normal cleaning (which I had requested).
When I went to the office, the person at the front desk said that my insurance doesnot cover their deep cleaning costs (they would not be able to do normal cleaning which I had went there for). I told them I would come back next year with a Full Dental plan. I didnot want any deep cleaning.
Then the front desk person said that they would try to fit in my cleaning costs with what the insurance will cover (ALL LIES!!!!). Then I waited for 1.5 hrs to get the x-rays and the hygienist to tell me I have gum issues, and they would not be able to do a normal cleaning which I had spent after all!!! what a waste of time. Basically they took the insurance money for x-rays and just to tell me I need to come in for a deep cleaning later....I would have been o.k, if I had been just turned away.
They made me wait to take the x-rays (basically taking my insurance money), and sending me home without any money.
now they are asking me to come for a deep cleaning, which i have to pay out of my pocket...i was with a good dentist before, but wanted to try a dentist close by my home, as my dentist had moved far away.What a fraud!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "I think if you look at the pics it gives a good idea , infections after infections , emergency surgery , several reconstructive surgeries, loss of thousands and thousands..."
- "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..."
- "Bought a top from charming Charlie store . Only after one use the top ripped from the side. Contacted customer service so that I can return the old and get..."
- "musicstorelive auctioned what they claimed was a 2009 Hiwatt in "XLNT COND" on ebay. I won the auction and they sent me a 1981 Hiwatt-Biacrown in a late model Hiwatt..."
- "Sony ebook reader PRS-350 Cost: about $140.00 Replacement cost for the little plastic stylus for navigating the screen: $63.00 You can only buy it from Sony. So A couple of emails to Sony only gets..."
- "I do not feel to safe using the TTC, and I'm not sure if anyone in Toronto does. The workers are suspicious and unprofessional, other transit goers are threatening, and..."
- "I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the heck these people are doing?! I placed an online order Monday for delivery Tuesday. On Wednesday I called Edible Arrangements in..."
- "Totally pissed off that they have the audacity to tell a paying member that they can't use equipment! I've been a faithful member for 7 years but it's time for..."