Monarch Dental - Lies & Fraud!
I went to Monarch Dental which is at the FM114 and Murphy road intersection.I had the same problem as Mary.
S. When I called to set up an appointment, they knew I had only a Basic Dental plan, and that would cover only normal cleaning (which I had requested).
When I went to the office, the person at the front desk said that my insurance doesnot cover their deep cleaning costs (they would not be able to do normal cleaning which I had went there for). I told them I would come back next year with a Full Dental plan. I didnot want any deep cleaning.
Then the front desk person said that they would try to fit in my cleaning costs with what the insurance will cover (ALL LIES!!!!). Then I waited for 1.5 hrs to get the x-rays and the hygienist to tell me I have gum issues, and they would not be able to do a normal cleaning which I had spent after all!!! what a waste of time. Basically they took the insurance money for x-rays and just to tell me I need to come in for a deep cleaning later....I would have been o.k, if I had been just turned away.
They made me wait to take the x-rays (basically taking my insurance money), and sending me home without any money.
now they are asking me to come for a deep cleaning, which i have to pay out of my pocket...i was with a good dentist before, but wanted to try a dentist close by my home, as my dentist had moved far away.What a fraud!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Dental Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This individual is a scammer! His Dental Sleep Masters program is a complete rip off! He scam dentists into believing he has done thousands of oral appliance implants when in..."
- "I lived in Humphrey ark. I needed some work done,so I drove seventy-five miles to little Rock ark. to have a tooth extraction, and a upper partial made. The Doctor..."
- "LAKE COUNTY, Fla. — A Lake County woman claims a major dental chain wanted to collect a few thousand dollars for some treatments she didn't need. Action 9's Todd Ulrich..."
- "musicstorelive auctioned what they claimed was a 2009 Hiwatt in "XLNT COND" on ebay. I won the auction and they sent me a 1981 Hiwatt-Biacrown in a late model Hiwatt..."
- "Home Perfect customers beware. Spent $250 on sink. Didn't open the box within 48 hours, not realizing their incredibly limited damage reporting policy. They would not help..."
- "Sony ebook reader PRS-350 Cost: about $140.00 Replacement cost for the little plastic stylus for navigating the screen: $63.00 You can only buy it from Sony. So A couple of emails to Sony only gets..."
- "Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he..."
- "This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that..."
- "Instead of recommending a movie theater that is close to me, fandango takes for granted that I am going to see a movie at a place that is 4 hours..."