Monarch Dental - Lies & Fraud!
I went to Monarch Dental which is at the FM114 and Murphy road intersection.I had the same problem as Mary.
S. When I called to set up an appointment, they knew I had only a Basic Dental plan, and that would cover only normal cleaning (which I had requested).
When I went to the office, the person at the front desk said that my insurance doesnot cover their deep cleaning costs (they would not be able to do normal cleaning which I had went there for). I told them I would come back next year with a Full Dental plan. I didnot want any deep cleaning.
Then the front desk person said that they would try to fit in my cleaning costs with what the insurance will cover (ALL LIES!!!!). Then I waited for 1.5 hrs to get the x-rays and the hygienist to tell me I have gum issues, and they would not be able to do a normal cleaning which I had spent after all!!! what a waste of time. Basically they took the insurance money for x-rays and just to tell me I need to come in for a deep cleaning later....I would have been o.k, if I had been just turned away.
They made me wait to take the x-rays (basically taking my insurance money), and sending me home without any money.
now they are asking me to come for a deep cleaning, which i have to pay out of my pocket...i was with a good dentist before, but wanted to try a dentist close by my home, as my dentist had moved far away.What a fraud!
- Anonymous125a574b review #162382
You may also like
- "I had a filling on my back tooth that had managed to chip off. The dentist fixed the filling and a few days later I started experiencing really bad pain...."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "Sony ebook reader PRS-350 Cost: about $140.00 Replacement cost for the little plastic stylus for navigating the screen: $63.00 You can only buy it from Sony. So A couple of emails to Sony only gets..."
- "Home Perfect customers beware. Spent $250 on sink. Didn't open the box within 48 hours, not realizing their incredibly limited damage reporting policy. They would not help..."
- "i received a netspend mastercard today and they put my nick-name on the card this is just weird,and i really want to know how do the get my info?and i..."
- "I bought pencils and there were 7 pencils in there but when i opened it there were only 5 PENCILS AND ALL WERE BLUE AND IT SAID VARITY OF COLORS..."
- "We received Literally the last row in the not-soled out auditorium...we paid more than double the orchestra cost and got the worst seats in the house!!!! Went to see..."
- "I am very very very upset that my order #1 have not come in, I patiently have waited over two week when it should not have taken longer than 7..."