Monarch dental.....scams

i went to monarch dentl for a routine checkup....They told me I needed a extreme cleaning....650.00 with insurance...I just wanted a regular teeth ceaning which they said they would not provide...I also grind my teeth alot.and the dentist wanted to fit me with a 300.00 dollar mouthpiece to help stop grinding my teeth...same mouthpiece at any sports store 10.00...I did not get their mouthpiece because of price, but 3 months later I got a letter fom a collection agency because monaech said I owed them for a mouthpiece I never recieved...I had to get a lawyer to fight and win....but monarch still tries to sen me a bill every 2 weeks...so be careful of what they tell you...they are all money hungry!!!!!!!!!!!

review #158121
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments1
Had an experience with Monarch Dental?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Butchered

May 17, 2011 #287018

Monarch marks everything up 100% to try to convince customers with DMO and PPO insurance they are getting a great deal. I was told today that a root canal and crown for a small front tooth that shows no sign of decay on the surface would have cost $3100. without insurance. There are so many dentist out there, they are all goughing if you don't have good insurance to supplement there $800,000. homes.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Monarch Dental.
Filing a new complaint about
×