Monarch dental.....scams

i went to monarch dentl for a routine checkup....They told me I needed a extreme cleaning....650.00 with insurance...I just wanted a regular teeth ceaning which they said they would not provide...I also grind my teeth alot.and the dentist wanted to fit me with a 300.00 dollar mouthpiece to help stop grinding my teeth...same mouthpiece at any sports store 10.00...I did not get their mouthpiece because of price, but 3 months later I got a letter fom a collection agency because monaech said I owed them for a mouthpiece I never recieved...I had to get a lawyer to fight and win....but monarch still tries to sen me a bill every 2 be careful of what they tell you...they are all money hungry!!!!!!!!!!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 17, 2011 #287018

Monarch marks everything up 100% to try to convince customers with DMO and PPO insurance they are getting a great deal. I was told today that a root canal and crown for a small front tooth that shows no sign of decay on the surface would have cost $3100. without insurance. There are so many dentist out there, they are all goughing if you don't have good insurance to supplement there $800,000. homes.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Monarch Dental. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Monarch Dental.
Filing a new complaint about