2.4
Additional Fees

The customer person in the front, Jasmine, was RUDE and I had to leave. Asked to talk to the manager and her words YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT IT TO TELL HER.

I was going to complaint about the way , Jasmine treat me over the phone, things like "if you don't know by now you will never going to know" REALLY... there is a reason why I am asking you. Went to the office she cant find the paperwork' she is more interested about her cell phone than me and visible paperwork from patients are visible (did not like that at all.. A very irresponsible why to conduct an office business.

(wild west comes to mind) I thought it was with me but Jasmine was rude with everybody (many people walked away from the office while i was there) Did not had a problem when Dr. Green was 21025 US-281 #1308, San Antonio, TX 78258

Product or Service Mentioned: Monarch Dental Customer Care.

I didn't like: Front desk lady jasmine customer service, Her derogatory way she talks to people.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 03, 2017.

Comments

Rough Hygienist!

It's been over two days since I had my teeth cleaned and I still have trouble eating.

I called to talk to the manager about this and was cross examined by the lady answering the phone and then placed on hold for a long time(at least 15 min) before line was disconnected. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I live in Fort Worth Tx...i had an appointment at 9:30 Am..I didn't get out 6 hours later.. When they were fixing my back tooth.

I was tired .When they did my root canal..

I was layed back..and the water they were squirting was collecting on the back of my throat. I thought i was going to choke...It was a horrible experience in my life...i had root canals before...but not like what i went through