1.3K views

My husband was seen by the hygienist and shortly afterwards the office manager at the time that was called Tina???Last name -???Lanewater came and tried to sell my husband a dental cleaning that cost $600.00. She was saying all kinds of things to make her case on why he needed a $600.00 dental cleaning. When she saw she was making no headway in convincing us, she started saying things like "all your teeth will fall out" unless you do what I am telling you. I kept asking her questions so she could provide us the needed information and she fell short in her explanations.

What I found very odd was the fact that The Dentist on site never discussed any thing with us as to my husband having a serious condition as the office manager was making up. I would think that if there was a serious dental problem, the dentist who is a clinical person should be informing me of that condition and not a mere non clinical office manager.

My husband has since been evaluated at another Dentist Office which showed no dental or gum disease.

I thought Monarch was credible when I took my entire family to establish care but I was wrong.

Review about: Monarch Dental Dental Cleaning.

Had an Experience with Monarch Dental?

Comments