Avoid!I left a $100.00 deposit at Monarch Dental towards an exam/cleaning needed.

When I scheduled the appointed I was told that, they had transferred that money towards an account which I had in the past & was billed for 2&1/2 years after patient was seen and owed on, but was making payments towards as agreed with them., I was told that they would not see me or transfer the money back unless I paid the $75.00 owed from old account. I never authorized them to use the deposit of the cleaning for that. I told the girl I also needed to see the dentist for work I had done a month prior and paid almost $3,000.00 for, since my tooth was bothering me & didn't want 2 much time to lapse so it would be covered and she told me No, until I paid the $75 owed, I told her that was already paid for and she said No, I then asked her for the corporate number and she said she could not give it to me, so I asked for the managers name and she said she could not give the last name.

I told her to have the manger call me & she said she couldn't call me she already told her what to say.I don't know what kind of customer service they call this, when they won't give you information, the manager refuses to speak to you, and they don't honor their word /procedures after you have paid for it.

Review about: Monarch Dental Dental Cleaning.

Had an Experience with Monarch Dental?

Comments

Aretsried, Bayern, Germany #227413

I had not been to Bright Now Dental (Monarch) for over 4 years, and received a bill for almost $400...I asked them to send me a detailed list of services TWICE with very long letters...there was no response, and now they have placed a 2003 billing error on their part on my credit rating...they have also contracted a collection agency.

THE MORONS THAT WORK FOR BRIGHT NOW (MONARCH) IN THE ACCOUNTING DIVISION ARE JUST THAT.....IDIOTS..Do not deal with Bright Now Dental...they have lousy dentists anyway...