Additional Fees

Monarch dental is not a place for good service nor a place that cares for its patients.I repeatedly had dentists do work on my teeth without asking, and then charged me for it.

I recently had a root canal (6 months ago) and they quoted me the WRONG price, made me pay up front for the service (about $600), and then 6 months later charged me another $100 because of their mistake.

The dentist are cold and uncaring of patient comfort and the dental assists seem untrained.

I finally switched dental offices and it was the best decision I have ever made.

Please do not let Monarch fool you into thinking they are in for anything but the money.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Monarch Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Monarch Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was crooked billing practices, inexperience and customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Monarch Dental and monarch dental dental service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Please check your eob from your insurance and compare it to Monarchs eob.I guarantee you overpaid upfront out of pocket.

Monarch I'm sure did not inform you of this. We had 2 claims with monarh.

what Monarch did to make the charges look legitimate they wrote in codes that ment nothing to MetLife.We are owed over 250.00.