Worse place ever to have anything done.....Over charged, tacky Dentist....extremely rough and had absolutely no manners whatsoever......terrible place to take anyone.....even your dog.

They create things that don't exist just to get your money.You can't do this unless you do that, just plain pitful place.

Many of the workers have left due to the conditions of the offices. At times I was afraid of the cleanleness of the instruments.

The Dentist I used was tacky, tacky, tacky....thought he was a MD about my meds and health, what a ***.I am so glad we changed insurance so I would not have to go back and would not have gone back anyway even if all my teeth fell out!

Had an Experience with Monarch Dental?

Comments

Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ROCA LABS "NEW" DOCTOR ADMITS TO FRAUDULENT MONEY SCHEMES IN COURT CASE Gastric Bypass Alternative "Leave it to Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs. There is an old saying that *** attracts ***. As most people are aware, Roca Labs and it's owner had another..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more