My husband and I were going to them.I at the time had previously seen another dentist that told me I had two cavities and pretty over all good mouth health.

My husband needed more extensive work but was just a few extra regular cleanings. was moving. I looked through my insurance book, and called and scheduled. Had no idea at all it was a corporate office.

The answer like they are just a small office. Went in and and before I left that day she did 6 molars in one side of my mouth. The same for my husband. Also says he has perio disease and needs 3,500 dollars worth of treatments.

I looked up pictures of perio disease, he just needs a good cleaning. No she is unwilling to treat my husband due to "no compliance of reccomended care" even though my insurance says that it doesn't fall in to the ADA guidelines for perio disease.

Screw them, charged 200+ dollars each filling.BTW...I am on medicare.

Review about: Monarch Dental Dental Cleaning.

Had an Experience with Monarch Dental?

Comments

Wokingham, England, United Kingdom #313038

Ok, YOUR insurance company cannot dictate treatment and I am pretty sure you have not attended dental school.So by going online and looking at pictures of periodontal disease and deciding for youself that you and your family only need a regular cleaning is a little ridiculous!!!

When your teeth fall out then you will realize you were NOT the doctor and YOU made a mistake!!!Get over it!!