I went to Monarch Dental who charged me $454.00 to clean my teeth even though I had dental insurance and have never paid anything close to this from other dentists. When I got the EOB from my DMO, they said I should only have been charged $204.00.

They clearly said that I should not have been billed for anything above this amount. I called and the DMO told me that I had been billed for services which had been included with other charges from Monarch and which had been paid for by the DMO.

I have found over 100 complaints against Monarch on the Internet. Read the numerous posts on this site and deal with them at your own peril.

Review about: Monarch Dental Dental Service.

Comments

yes, they over billed my insurance, on 2 local anesthesia! I only had 1, plus they estimated 1 single crown the same as having 2 done.

UHC says I only am responsible for 83.25 of which I paid, Got in the mail from Monarch I owe them 78.00 more. Nope, they are not getting it.

They overcharge patients who have great benefits and credit cards to offset their loses, I am getting UHC and Aetna to audit all my billings from Monarch in Lewisville, Texas. I paid 1200.00 for a front crown, another private dentist said based on my insurance they charged me personally 3 times the legal limit!

The same overcharging happened to me at the Lake Worth Monarch Dental office. They still owe me a refund of about $400.00 but since this happened last year I don't guess I'll ever get that refund! I don't think they even filed on the insurance since they got so much money from me upfront.

This is funny. A DMO insurance does not pay the offices anything for deep cleanings.

By simply having the DMO you get the benefit of a DISCOUNT. Only PPO insurance plans send checks for payment to offices.