2.0

I went to get a root canal about a year ago my friend showed me a missing tooth and explained they got a root canal at monarch as well and it fell it well now my root canal is doing the same getting loose and i keep getting bills when i already paid and havent been since horrible dentist all he wants is your money . sad this is my root canal is the yellow one in the very back i have white teeth so does it make sense that its yellow. Im warning anyone do not go to this dentist he is overpriced and does cheap work.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of monarch dental dental service from Monarch Dental and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Monarch Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Monarch Dental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Monarch Dental?

Comments