2.3

I went in to Monarch Dental to have a tooth extraction today.I always have Nitrous for any work, I've had a dental injury before, my Lingual Nerve was injured.

I also have a very prominent vasovagal syncope response so I always pay the extra to have it administered. I've never had a problem with Nitrous, not ever. I told this dentist and his assistant from the beginning that the gas was NOT working. They assured me it was, in fact, working and there is no reason other than my individual chemistry, that would cause it not to work.

Their exact words..they said it was maxed out. I insisted they check again. They again insisted it was working and the dentist came in and pulled my molar with a very long root without the gas working correctly...and of course I had the vasovagal syncope response. I broke out in a sweat, I felt nauseous, I felt like I was going to faint and then I threw up.

I then sat there in shock at what had just happened. Such cruelty. If an attorney reads this..look me up. I could imagine they could make a lot of money telling people the gas is working and then not even giving it to the patients.

($59 a pop) I'm positive this is what happened today.

I won't be going back there.Pretty sure I need a lawyer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. barbieQ2U stated that there is a room for improvement of dentist. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of monarch dental oral surgery and associated monetary loss in the amount of $59. Monarch Dental needs to "refund of $59 for nitrous was defective and an apology for not listening when kept saying it wasn't working" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned monarch dental oral surgery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Monarch Dental.

Had an Experience with Monarch Dental?

Comments