Its been a month or so when I found out that Monarch electronic billing stopped drafting my kids Ortho payments. Immediately, I contacted Ortho and resubmitted my paperwork.

Apparently "a disconnect" happen in corporate. Either way Im the one that has been calling the office to make sure everthing is in place and we have no issues. Once again the account didnt draft on the 20th as requested and yet another collection letter came thru. Now I contact Elena in collection, let me tell you this woman is very rude, unprofessional, wouldnt let me speak, and even disconnected the call.

Since I was asking and telling her how I cant understand why her company FAILED to take out the payment that I authorized to be removed but yet wants to penalize me they are the one that dropped the ball?

Im NOT refusing to pay all i'm asking is to make stop sending me letters and since you will be taking your monthly check and at the end of contract the balance will be paid in full why harrass me for the "past due" that is getting paid? make no sense to me.

Comments