Seriously unless you want to pay twice as much for anything they do and want to be left in a room sitting there alone for hours before they even get to you, i wouldnt suggest ever going to Monarch.I honestly do not even see how this place is in business.

Its pure awful. They dont have enough staff and they overbook patients, or maybe they just dont care, Im hoping thats why everytime Ive been Ive been left in a room for two hours without a single word, sometimes just for them to tell me they would schedule me for another appt. I even had the dentist put me down about my teeth, his exact words were "im 7 years older than you and have better teeth than you do, take care of your teeth". He was RUDE and very unprofessional.

He never at any point talked to me while he was working on my teeth never letting me know what he was doing or going to do, all i saw was drills and needles, and got to listen to him talk *** about random people to his dental asst.

All i have to say is do your research and compare their prices with other places before you get sucked into their mess.I dont have insurance and i pay a fraction of the cost for the same procedure and way better staff at Kool Smiles on south 14th.

Had an Experience with Monarch Dental?

Comments