I went to Monarch 2 years ago, first off let me just say that EVERY visit was at least a waiting period of 4 HOURS!!!This is no exaggeration...

it got to where ever time I called to make an apt I told the girl on the phone that I did not have all day to sit up there. Then there is the teeth cleaning which is supposed to be free yearly thru my ins but I was charged a $100 stating I needed a deep cleaning. After my initial exam the dentist told me that I needed a series of treatments for my teeth due to my age costing over 4k. I signed up for the smile payments and over the past 2years I have been paying 200.00 a month.

I went to finally get my treatments done (been putting off due to the long hours waiting..) and now they are telling me I need addtnl treatments!! Their service is horrible, in addtn to the long waits, you are unable to get them on the phone. Yesterday I called from 8am -11:49am before I got them on the phone. The girl told me I must have been dialing the wrong number -I had just been hitting redial all morning until they finally answered!

I have so much more but just don't have the time to put it all on here.

As soon as the 4k I have been paying over the past 2yrs has been used, I will gladly be finding a new dentist.Best advise -DONT USE MONARCH!!!!

Review about: Monarch Dental Dental Cleaning.

Had an Experience with Monarch Dental?

Comments