I went to Monarch 2 years ago, first off let me just say that EVERY visit was at least a waiting period of 4 HOURS!!!This is no exaggeration...

it got to where ever time I called to make an apt I told the girl on the phone that I did not have all day to sit up there. Then there is the teeth cleaning which is supposed to be free yearly thru my ins but I was charged a $100 stating I needed a deep cleaning. After my initial exam the dentist told me that I needed a series of treatments for my teeth due to my age costing over 4k. I signed up for the smile payments and over the past 2years I have been paying 200.00 a month.

I went to finally get my treatments done (been putting off due to the long hours waiting..) and now they are telling me I need addtnl treatments!! Their service is horrible, in addtn to the long waits, you are unable to get them on the phone. Yesterday I called from 8am -11:49am before I got them on the phone. The girl told me I must have been dialing the wrong number -I had just been hitting redial all morning until they finally answered!

I have so much more but just don't have the time to put it all on here.

As soon as the 4k I have been paying over the past 2yrs has been used, I will gladly be finding a new dentist.Best advise -DONT USE MONARCH!!!!

Review about: Monarch Dental Dental Cleaning.

Had an Experience with Monarch Dental?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Monarch Dental - Dental Service Review from Killeen, Texas Monarch Dental "I went to get a root canal about a year ago my friend showed me a missing tooth and explained they got a root canal at monarch as well and..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more